As a pioneer and key player in the filed of Extracorporeal ShockWave Lithotripsy (ESWL), EDAP TMS introduced the first modular lithotripter. The latest generation of shockwave source and stone localization are used exclusively by EDAP TMS in its Sonolith range of ESWL systems.
Sonolith i-move was designed with the patient in mind as the new Diatron V shockwave generator has a wide diameter generator providing more comfort and easier pain management.
On another hand, the treatment’s depth reaches 180 mm, and is adapted to patients’ morphology. Several head positions are available for smooth and universal adaptation to all types of cases.
- Scan the patient with ultrasound probe in hand.
- Freeze the ultrasound image when the stone is visible.
- Position: Point on the stone on the ultrasound image displayed on the touch screen. The patient table automatically moves to position the stone at the focal point.
- Fire: Start treatment with the desired parameters for fine and effective fragmentation of the stone.
- Track: Set the ultrasound probe on its support for real-time treatment follow-up. Always stay on target with the 3D focal volume and stone reconstruction.