Now you can empower your care team with the expanded advantages and artificial intelligence of the Vivid E90 cardiovascular ultrasound system.
- New technology: C-sound ADAPT: enhanced and adjusts image 100 times per second, better color doppler and 3.5x more graphic
- Diagnose more confidently with the help of enhanced 2D and color image quality
- Accelerate exams via extended automatic Doppler measurements for TEE and TTE.
- Gain reproducible results with advanced capabilities for quantifying heart function and ejection fraction.
- 4D TEE for Pediatric patients
The new one-probe adult 4D TTE solution on the Vivid E95 provides an excellent ergonomic workflow solution with uncompromised 2D, 4D, color and Doppler image quality performance at ultra-high volume rates – all with a single probe. This allows for complete and comprehensive diagnosis with one probe and avoids switching of probes, thereby reducing exam time and helping you move swiftly through your work with minimal muscular stress and strain on the operator.
GE Healthcare continually develops innovative programs that evolve with customer needs. Today, GE Healthcare launches an innovative offering based on enhanced service and reduced total cost of ownership. This system which enables smarter outcomes, is built and configured for reliability and security and offers enhanced connectivity options such as DICOM, Tricefy and many more.